Group blog of REL 2810: "Superheroes and the Supernatural" at Aurora University, Spring 2019. Opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual authors and do not represent the views of Aurora University, its faculty, administrators, or trustees.
Sunday, April 14, 2019
Event
I believe that for the event the best things to advertise heavily is the superhero/supernatural theme. I think that even if we promote it as an event put on by the superhero/supernatural class we could make people interested in us just for what our class is in general. I think that we could advertise that we’re having a “super” themed trivia/game night.
I think that the best thing for us to put on the posters is just a mashup of different superhero stuff & different supernatural themed things (zombies, ghosts, superheroes etc..) we could also obviously advertise films and food as well, this is something that we could put directly on the posters.
Example for poster:
THE SUPERHERO AND SUPERNATURAL CLASS PRESENTS
“THE WONDERS OF THE SUPER!”
Join us for a superhero/supernatural themed night featuring: games, snacks, prizes, movies, etc...while we attempt to explain _____.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love the attention-grabber because people will go for free food, so i think it's good to mention that. I think maybe we need to come up with what we need to advertise or explain.
ReplyDelete