This color is Green Lantern's weakness
The name that was given to Kal - El on earth by his foster parents
The kingdom that was led by Aquaman
The character that is kept under high-security lockdown in the first Avenger movie
Name of a superhero that holds an arrow and name is related to a color
I have a ring that gives me powers
I am crazy, I talk to myself and carry two swords and many guns. I am not dead yet
Accused and plead not guilty of being a witch, you faced this punishment
The place that convicted witches were taken to be executed in 1692
Number of convicted witches hung in 1692 in Salem
Name of the play about Salem Witch trials
Opening this object inside is considered bad luck
How many years of bad luck comes from breaking a mirror
Throwing this over your shoulder after spilling it will stop your bad luck
Strange or mysterious, especially in an unsettling way
It was believed that you gave the devil a chance to enter your body and bring about spiritual harm when you do this
Witches were said to use one of these when they make and brew their magic potion
No comments:
Post a Comment