The wonders of the super
Diamond Allen
I also agree that for our event that a kahoot game would be a great way to attract students to come to our event. I know that many people like kahoot games, but if we are going to play this game then we would definitely need an incentive. I know that people like to play for rewards but I wouldn't suggest that the top three only get a prize because that could possibly make some students upset. I believe we definitely need to advertise the goosebump theme as well because I know that a lot of students enjoy the Goosebumps books, movies, and the tv show. If we go based off of that then we can go on to tell ghost stories that someone has heard from another person or that they have experienced themselves. I think these key ideas will attract the students and maybe even some faculty members to come to our event. I know about a youtube channel called llama arts that post true horror stories. Some of them are very explicit, but I have connected one for anyone to watch.
No comments:
Post a Comment