Group blog of REL 2810: "Superheroes and the Supernatural" at Aurora University, Spring 2019. Opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual authors and do not represent the views of Aurora University, its faculty, administrators, or trustees.
Tuesday, April 16, 2019
The Wonders of the Super
Looking at everyone's blog post I also think that a Kahoot game would be a big hit! I remember in high school when our teacher announced that we were going to play kahoot everyone got excited and very competitive. We can make our kahoot game based off of superhero films like Superman, Dark Knight, Avengers, etc. We can also throw in some questions about certain religious figures to. Ex: we can add a picture of Buddha and ask which religion he is associated with. I also really like Rebecca's idea of Heads Up! That game brings a lot of excitement and encourages people to get up and be involved in the game. I really like Brandon's idea of showing the film about how the school may be haunted. I think this film will bring people to our event because it really will leave you wondering if the school is really haunted or not. After the film is shown we can have a discussion of it and then invite people to talk about supernatural things they may have experienced in their life whether it's campus-related or not.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment