Group blog of REL 2810: "Superheroes and the Supernatural" at Aurora University, Spring 2019. Opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual authors and do not represent the views of Aurora University, its faculty, administrators, or trustees.
Monday, April 15, 2019
event
For the event I think that a kahoot game based on superhero trivia is a really good idea. As for other games relating to the theme of superheroes, I think that Heads Up! is another good idea we can use both superhero names and the actors that play them. For the second part of the event, I think focusing on the goosebumps/ghost stories will draw the interest of students. maybe even just having a conversation during that time as well about why we think that people believe in ghosts and the supernatural. I also really liked the idea that Brandon had in class on Thursday about if AU is haunted or not, I think that will also draw in students out of curiosity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment