Group blog of REL 2810: "Superheroes and the Supernatural" at Aurora University, Spring 2019. Opinions expressed on this blog are those of the individual authors and do not represent the views of Aurora University, its faculty, administrators, or trustees.
Sunday, April 14, 2019
event
For our event I think that the "attention getter" of our event would be the Kahoot game. The Kahoot game can be used to get most of our students and or school faculty to come be apart of our event. Although, the game won't last the entire time period, it should take up around 30 minutes if we have enough questions that keep everyone engaged and not bored. Our game should consist of three main prizes for the top winners. 1st place receives the best prize and so on. For our next event of the night, I think that Jessie Young's film would be the main attraction of the event since its about Aurora University being haunted. This idea would be perfect for our class for the "Supernatural" segment. I think with the addition of this film, if we help advertise the film along with Jessie, we should expect around 50-70 people to show up instead of 30. Assuming that plenty of people show up to support Jessie's movement and those that are just interested in finding out how the school is haunted we should expect a pretty good turnout. I think we should increase our budget now and bring more food for the scary film and or scary stories segment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree vwith advertising the film because many people are curious about it. I have heard about AU being haunted,and now I'm curious to know more. Instead of focusing on the food so much, even though free food is a big hit, i think we need to focus more on getting people interested in what we doing because some people just come to events for "free food" instead of actually being interested or learning about the topic of the event.
ReplyDelete