For the event, I think the kahoot is a good idea, but I’m
having a hard time figuring out other games that we could play. One game that I
think could be a hit or miss depending on the people’s preference is Charades. Instead
of acting out literary words, we could replace it with religion and superheroes
and have the guests guess the answers. Another
game we could do is twenty questions in relations to our theme. It’s been a
while since I play this game, but each person must guess the correct answer
until twenty (the minimum), and if the player guesses correct then it becomes
their turn to be “it.” I’m not sure if this will work, but I remember a game
called “guess the villain” or whatever theme a person chooses, and when the
people arrive we attached an index card or paper to their backs and we would
ask them questions and the guests can interact with others to try and figure
out the answer.
For the storytelling, I really wish we could have a bonfire
outside, but since that is out of the question I think we could maybe tell our
own version of scary story that we have heard throughout our lives or stories
that we believe in. The title of our event is “The wonders of the Super” so I think
we could maybe tell stories about superstitious things we have seen or believe.
For example, I was always told that if a person dies, their soul/spirit will
remain alive, and my story would be that 3 weeks after a death in my family, I could
have sworn that I saw a rocking chair moving everything I walked by where that
person used to be sitting. I think our own personal stories or stories that we
have heard from the past could be interesting and the people can share some of
their own mysterious stories as well too.
For the posters, I’m not very artistic when it comes to drawing
or anything art, so I look up this one website that creates a design for the
posters. I’m not sure if these images are allowed or not, but I came up with a
few ideas. I’m not sure what we want to
put on the posters, but I think something to capture the attention of the people
like a question or statement. For example, this is what I came up with:
“The Wonders of the
Super”
Have you ever wondered how
superheroes, supernatural fit into the Religion spectrum? Take a break and come
enjoy a night full of activities and free food!!!
These are a few examples of the flyers that I came up with.

These are a few examples of the flyers that I came up with.



I agree with the kahoot game and I like the first flyer you put up.
ReplyDeleteYeah i agree as well i think the kahoot would be really fun for the first thing to do when we start and then the first or the third poster should be one of the posters we would use
DeleteI think the first flyer would really attract the audience, and get them wondering about the event. With the first flyer, i was thinking maybe we could add more pictures, or more details about the event. What do you think i could add?
ReplyDelete