Many questions have been talked about Myth. What is for? Why do we have mythical creatures? Why is a myth so big in our society? I have thought about these questions many of times and I have tried to come up with many answers of my own. Mythical people in our society is another way to give little kids or even people that love to learn about and see different things that aren't a regular in our society. Like for instance, my favorite Myth tv show, Dragon Ball Z it's a cool show I grew up watching as a kid wishing I could go super sayian with my powers and travel as fast as they could and even fly from place to place whenever I wanted. Many people have favorite mythical creatures, it's just so interesting to talk about tv shows that are created and all the action that comes with it. It's so interesting to even think how these authors of these mythical characters are even brought upon. In one of the readings, Segal stated, "film stars are modern Gods", I agree with this statement simply because, they've created many mythical characters, planets, cultures, and even certain characteristics. As well created Religion for them and its similar to the way we live as people just more of a made up the story.
Here's a follow-up question: why do KIDS in particular tend to love these mythical creatures and storylines so much, whether we talking Power Rangers, Cinderella, Dragon BallZ, or Captain America?
ReplyDelete